Random Copy Pasted Tweets(thoughts)


I remember when you were younger & your mother proudly introduced you to guests. Now she hides you from the world - when she is not hiding from you. Her cheeks, once succulent with hope, now hang precariously. You must quit Khat and Alcohol. You have caused enough pain. 


Such was a time when your father laughed with you, and your sister laughed around you. Now, they dread your company. Your arrival triggers worrying glances and stern countenance. They had a son and a brother, now they have a burden to be kept at arm's length. It is time.


I'm finally seeing what my father really is and he's finally seeing me for what I really am; Scared.


It's harder to disappoint your father than to let him know he disappointed you.

Comments

  1. Mine passed on just after I graduated, I wish he lived on to cheer me pn as I navigated life after school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exactly what is Digital Marketing?

Plight Of The Boychild : Kyalo's Story

French Fries Fiasco